Welcome to the 2019 Information page. 2019 event will be held at the Virginia Beach Field House (Varsity) and Tidewater Volleyball Center (JV) in the heart of Virginia Beach on September 14th, 2019. Cost for the event will be $450 for Varsity teams and $400 for Junior Varsity. Again this year teams will be required to supply a Scorekeeper for their matches.
The Following was sent to all coaches and Administrators
The 2019 Endless Summer High School Volleyball Tournament is THIS Saturday! We are so excited for the big day. Below you will find the schedule and reminders that you previously have received.
1. SCHEDULE: Doors will open at 7AM. The schedule is available and will be updated throughout the day via AES. You can view it using the following link: Endless Summer High School Tournament. Please, share this link with your spectators! The schedule can also be found by going to www.advancedeventsystems.com/results and search for the Endless Summer under events.
When creating the schedule, we have made every effort to move teams to their desired divisions. We greatly appreciate everyone’s cooperation in that process.
We have also believe we have done everything within our power to prevent same district/conference competitors from being in the same pool. However, please understand that for some districts/conferences, we had more teams from the same one than available pools making this unavoidable. If you see that you are in the same pool as a common conference/district competitor during and believe it is a possible mistake, please feel free to reach out. We want to prevent this where we can to allow you a unique experience competing against teams you don’t normally get to play.
2. SCORE KEEPER: Teams are responsible for providing a Scorekeeper for their matches. The two playing teams will each provide a person at the table, one will keep the book and the other will Libero Track and flip the score. If done within a reasonable amount of time, you have the option of hiring a Scorekeeper from the local high school assigning association. You can reach out to their Commissioner Mary Kylander at firstname.lastname@example.org. ****All Scorekeepers from local association have been hired at this time.****
3. EVENT INFORMATION SHEET:The event information sheet includes information for both teams and spectators. It includes format, individual facility policies, parking, seating, etc. Please, share this with your spectators! Read over it prior to this weekend and encourage your spectators to do the same.
4. CHECK-IN: Each team will need a coach to check in with the Tournament Director at the Championship Desk prior to the team’s first match to state that your team is present.
5. LOCATION: Please, check the schedule prior to Saturday to make sure your team arrives at the appropriate venue. The event is being held in two locations to facilitate all teams:
Varsity Divisions @ Virginia Beach Field House
2020 Landstown Centre Way
Virginia Beach, VA 23456
JV Divisions @ Tidewater Volleyball Association
2644 Dean Dr.
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
6. T-SHIRTS: We will have our good friend, Joey, selling T-shirts at both venues.
We look forwarding to seeing you there!
Chris Riley, Tournament Director
Robert Kyle, Tournament Director
Megan Robert, Director of Marketing and Communications
Atlantic Coast Events – Volleyball Tournament Host
More information will be provided as the event draws closer. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you in 2019! Start your no Hurricane dances now!
Chris Riley – Tournament Organizer
Robert Kyle – Tournament Director
Megan Robert – Event Admin